As the Government encourages Australians to take responsibility for and reach their financial retirement goals, Super Fund Trustees play a more active role in our clients' asset accumulation planning.
Self-managed Superannuation Funds ("SMSF") are a means of saving for retirement. It allows you to control your investment strategy, provide effective Tax Planning and controlling Fund administration costs.
At Banyan Consulting we provide superannuation services to effectively allow you to reach your financial retirement goals.
Services we offer include:
- Establishment of Self Managed Superannuation Funds - from $825.00
- First Year Set up Fee - From $385.00
- Completion of Annual Compliance - from $1870.00
- Superannuation Audits and SIS Review - Independent Audit Fee
- Advice concerning Compliance Matters
- Advice concerning Taxation Benefits
- Advice on Employer obligations
- Updating Trust Deeds - from $440.00. We recommend Trust Deeds be reviewed on a regular basis. If your Trust Deed has not been upgraded for Simple Super from 1 July 2007 it's time to have the Deed reviewed.
All above prices include GST.
Trustees should be aware of their responsibilities. The Tax Office publish a Guide for Trustees.
For an appointment to review your Superannuation Fund matters, you can book an appointment with us.